Our family portraits are back! Getting one decent picture of the five of us was nothing short of a miracle... especially since Noah was determined to act like a complete maniac! He spied this little fire truck ride-on thing the minute we walked in... and that's ALL he wanted. Getting our group picture first was nearly impossible. And then when we let him get pictures on the fire truck he didn't want to look up at the camera. He only wanted to pull the string that rings the bell... *sigh* Just wish he'd gotten his hair cut BEFORE our portraits... but I learned to pick my battles a looooong time ago! ;)
So... here's our group family picture:

Here's Noah in that @#$%#%^$^& fire truck ;)

And here's the first professional picture of my husband & I alone together since our wedding...

Then... the photographer kept snapping when we were acting goofy... I like these pics best! :)

Noah... being Noah! Just look at the way he's looking back at the photographer! The guy was trying really hard to get him to smile, squeaking some little rubber toy... and Noah was looking at him like he was a complete idiot!
7 comments:
Dorothy, these are FANTASTIC! I love them. I love the b/w with you dh kissing your cheek and the one of Noah looking at the photograher is priceless!
well, you already know how I feel about these...but I might as well say it again.
LOVE THEM! ABSOLUTLY LOVE!
greatness.
Love these pics Dorothy! totally worth all the hassle!
Those are GREAT pictures!! Beautiful family you have!!
My oh my you have one beautiful family!!
love the pics!!!! love the expression on noah's face!! too cute! (p.s. we HAVE that firetruck! my parents bought it for my son!)
lmao LOVING noah... LOVE him!
And those pictures are fabulous.... I love the ones of you and Tom! The kissey one is too cute!
Post a Comment