Well, we finally know how much the car repair is gonna cost... and it's not as much as I expected! The parts and labor total: $215.00 and they are going to finally fix it this upcoming week. Had to wait on the parts to get here...
It was kinda fun to tell Dewayne how much his little accident is going to cost! You could literally see the calculation going on in his head... trying to figure out how long it's going to take him to pay off his debt!!! :)
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yup... it has been a month. It took forever for the parts to get here. The car is being fixed at this very moment actually! Dropped it off earlier today.
Oh, and thanks Monica! I know I've been slacking on both blogs. I will be posting more regularly VERY soon! :)
Post a Comment