Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is he really 17?!

It just doesn't seem possible... but I guess he really is 17. Can I go cry now?!

The cake...
Had a little help with the candles... :)

When your mother asks you to look at the camera & you give her THIS face... fair warning... she IS going to post it on the internet for all family and friends to see. I'm just sayin'....

And just because his grandmothers will be looking... here's a real smile...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dewayne - I love your hair! :) Happy Birthday!

Dorothy - great pictures! especially the funny face one - he really should know better!

Tracy said...

Great pictures!!! Love the cake, it is BSU colors!

Dorothy said...

It's also Florida colors too... that's where we're from but not really fans. It was either the cake with orange trim or purple trim... so... :)

.jessica jo. said...

Happy birthday!!!! great pics Dorothy!!!

Mrs. Eslick said...

Happy Birthday Dewayne. You really have awesome hair. Great pictures. The cake looked yummy.

Tracy said...

Orange trim was the better choice, lol.

monica.coffman said...

GREAT picture of the cake Dorothy...and DANG that boy has a lot of hair! :)

Dorothy said...

Yup Monica... he has lots of hair!! My parents try to talk him into getting it cut everytime they talk to him... but I figure he's a good kid & there are so many worse things that he could be doing! :)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Dewayne! Great cake!