These 25 questions were asked on ScrapFreak.com and I'm going to take a few minutes to answer. I've been insanely busy the last few weeks and I haven't been online much. I miss everyone at ScrapFreak...
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap except for LARGE things... those get a big red bow!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white, but my prelit tree has colored. Outside is all white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually around the 1st of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet Potato Souffle. My mom made it every year!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Getting a horse! My parents wrapped a container of horse food & it took me a few minutes to figure out what it meant!
8. Do you collect anything for your Christmas decor? Not intentionally, but I've got a lot of snowmen now. :)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes... usually jammies & a book.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It's a complete mix since we buy a new ornament every year for the 4 boys!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it... but didn't have it growing up!
12. Can you ice skate? Never tried. I'm from Florida!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes. Last year my hubby sent me pearls... while he was deployed.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Having my family together.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin Cheesecake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching holiday movies with the boys & baking cookies for Santa together.
17. What tops your tree? A German tree topper... not a star or angel. It's a pointy thing... blue with a handpainted winter scene on it. :)
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving. Love to see the boys' faces!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? None really. I love to hear the music when we're opening gifts, but I hate getting the songs stuck in my head for DAYS!! I was the Christmas tree for "O Christmas Tree" in a school play (4th grade) so that one isn't my favorite!!!
20. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, handmade, store bought, or photo cards? Some handmade, some store bought
21. Favorite Christmas movie? The Charlie Brown Christmas one!!!
22. What do you leave for Santa? milk & homemade cookies
23. Have you ever shopped on Christmas Eve? Yes... for last minute guests that decided to show up unannounced!
24. Red or green? Green! (and I didn't plan for this answer to be GREEN either!!) heehee
25. Do you get ready before opening presents on Christmas morning or do you go straight to the tree PJs, bedhead, and all? Tom & I get dressed. The boys are usually still in jammies, but I do ask everyone to brush hair & teeth! The older boys are ok with that... Noah, not so much!! :)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love reading your answers.
Great answers! Glad you gotta chance to play!
Post a Comment