Wednesday, January 23, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

It's snowing a LOT today. I'd say there's probably about 3 to 4" on the ground right now... and still snowing big fluffy flakes! We played outside for about an hour... and had a great time!!

It looked so pretty on the big trees by the fence of the base. It's illegal to stop in this area so I had to stick the camera out the window while I was driving in the snow. I don't recommend this little trick but a girl's gotta do whatever it takes to get the photo. ;)

This is the view from Noah's bedroom window... and it snowed another 2 hours after this photo. The roads & sidewalks are so slushy... and temps are supposed to drop overnight. I hope it's not all ice by morning.

Noah also recorded a video message for Daddy since he's not here to see the snow & play with us. As a matter of a fact, there is a snowball for Daddy in a baggie in my freezer as I type. He insisted that we save some snow for Daddy. Let's just hope I can keep it frozen until May. :)

I have two videos that I'll add here as soon as I figure out how to do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how awesome!
noah - that's so cool of you to save snow for daddy!

SuzyQ said...

How fun! Daddy will love his messages and his snowball. Great idea Noah!

Cathy said...

How come you can't stop and get out of your car?

Love your blog, I must visit more often!!!