I came home from a spouse function around 8pm Friday and Noah met me at the door. He was SO excited to show me that he had a loose tooth. Right in the front, on the bottom and VERY loose. He kept coming to me every few minutes all weekend to ask if it was ready to come out.
Well, finally yesterday, Tuesday afternoon, it came out. You wouldn't believe just how excited he was about it!! He was screaming & jumping around!! I wanted to cry... my baby is growing up too fast... but he was so happy, I couldn't be sad for long. :)

Last night he put the tooth under his pillow and after checking it a bazillion times to see if the tooth fairy snuck in while he wasn't looking, he finally drifted off to sleep. The tooth fairy brought him a shiny gold-colored 500 yen coin! That's about $5 in U.S. dollars. Later this week we'll go to the yen shop and he can get 5 little toys!
I am really glad the tooth fairy left a note saying the first tooth is worth a LOT because it's special. Not so sure she could keep up with that price for EVERY tooth. ;)
6 comments:
He is so cute Dorothy! And you are right, he is growing up.
Aww he looks adorable with his missing tooth. What a milestone. The tooth fairy did a great job.
The first tooth is always the hardest!! Hugs to you!
He's adorable
Sara
He is so cute Dorothy!Hugs to you!
How fun! He looks so cute! I love this toothless stage, it is so fun!
NOAH! Your TOOTH IS MISSING! Did the tooth fairy come? did you get good stuff? I can't wait to hear about it!
:hug: for mom
miss amy
Post a Comment