Friday, June 06, 2008

The newest member of the family...

Our family addition comes in the form of a black & white fluff ball. :)

Meet Sakura...
She's a Shih Tzu... 5 months old... and so stinkin' cute it's almost too much! ;)
Noah ran & played with her all afternoon! Both of them were wiped OUT! He went to bed at 7:45 and Sakura has finally settled down & snoozing away in her little fuzzy bed.
She may only be about 5 pounds, but she thinks she's the biggest dog EVER!! She kept trying to carry around sticks that were bigger than her!

I don't think Noah stopped grinning all afternoon! He was SO happy to hold her leash while we walked to the car. He loves that she's a little dog so he can hold the retractable leash. She's not heavy enough to pull away or drag him. *giggle*

Wish me luck with this. It's been years and years since I've had a dog... much less a puppy!

5 comments:

-leafa mcbirdie said...

awww, you guys got a puppy!! quick -hide the shoes, toys and, if she's anything like our dog when she was a pup, the underwear -lol! she's a cutie patootie -I love her name!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Good luck! She sure is a cutie!

La- said...

Oh how cute is THAT! Love that you have a puppy! Take Lisa's advice!! LOL

La-

Dorothy said...

Shoes & toys are definitely out of her reach... since before she even got here! I was ready!! :)

The underwear, however... *sigh*
When I sorted laundry, she thought she was gonna have SO much fun. I had to kick her out of the room until I got it sorted & up off the floor.

jakey said...

Aw..... tour pup is gorgeous!! I so want a doggie.... if you get fed up you can always send her to me :-)

jakey x