Monday, February 20, 2006

Wonderful & awful all at the same time!

Well, maybe awful isn't quite the word... but it's driving me CRAZY! It's so great to have Tom home after 11 months... but... it's gonna take some time to get used to living together again! He's been living in a hotel all this time... and there ain't maid service here at my house!! :)

Noah has changed so much over the past year. It's gonna take time for Tom to get used to his new personality and his new likes & dislikes too. Noah is quite a handful... and has so much energy. Tom got used to it being quiet... HA! Not at home!!!

I cleaned all day yesterday... constant motion... and he played video games. I know he has been working so hard at this training & he totally deserves some time to relax, but c'mon! I did two loads of dishes, cleaned up after he made himself something to eat, cooked for everyone, did laundry, folded & put away too, took out the trash, vacuumed, sorted & picked up toys, and cleaned out the fridge. He played video games. And yelled bad things at the tv when he lost. ugh.

I pray for patience to get me through this time... so I don't hurt him before we get started on the sorting & packing! That's gonna take the patience of a saint... on a good day! :)

No comments: