Saturday, December 23, 2006

Never thought I'd say...

MY PARENTS ARE IN JAPAN!!!!! They arrived on Wednesday, December 20th, and will be here for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!! I am so excited for them to be here. I really, honestly never expected them to come all the way to Japan... and I'm SO SO SO happy they are here!

Mom is just in awe of the city... Tokyo is quite impressive! And seeing Mount Fuji is like nothing anyone can describe! Pictures just don't do it justice either. I think she's just in love with the tiny little cute cars here!! :)

Dad is just happy to be here with the boys. He's even been brave enough to ride in the car with Dewayne a few times!!! hahaha!!! I've had a few conversations with him about Japan and the culture/history here. I'd forgotten how little I get to really talk to adults lately!!!

I'll have to add some pictures of them later... since they each have a digital camera, it's going to take a little coordination & thinking to decide which pictures to upload! :)

No comments: