Saturday, December 30, 2006

Working hard...

Doesn't it look like rough work?!

Tom (right) and another guy on his crew... taking a break, waiting on cargo to be loaded. In all fairness, his work starts after the plane is loaded! :)

I will only admit here that it freaks me out to see my husband wearing a body armor vest. Really. It seems like just yesterday he was teaching students in Texas... now THIS is the picture I get. :EEK:

.

Stay safe Tom. We love you and miss you at home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic...I can relate to the body armor thing since my dh used to be a police officer. Everytime he left the house wearing his vest, it was just eerie.

Continued prayers for his safety. :)

Anonymous said...

and he said I wasn't allowed to see how smokin' he is in that flight suit! ;)

Dorothy said...

heehee!!! Amy, I can't wait till he gets to see my blog!!!