I took these pictures the night Tom got home from his deployment... he was showing Noah some pictures on the laptop of his trip, but Noah was more interested in playing with Daddy's watch & snuggling! Tom usually hides from my camera, but he didn't mind that night! I even managed to get him to look AT the camera and smile! :)


It's kinda strange to have him home... good... but strange! It takes some patience, that's for sure! I am so used to doing things by myself... he's messing up my routine!! And I have caught myself explaining things to him about Noah... what he'll eat, his favorite shirt, his bedtime routine... because he's 4 and a LOT changes in 3 months. Things are slowly getting back to "normal"... or at least normal for us. ;)
1 comment:
OMG that pic of your dh smiling and your boy smuggling is completely priceless!!!
Post a Comment