Ever have one of those days that really makes you feel good... even if nothing big happens? That was today for me. It wasn't anything special... right up till I got to spend some time with a friend this afternoon. Funny how a few minutes can change the day!!!
This morning, I wasn't holding out much hope for the day. I didn't get much sleep last night... and got up WAY earlier than I usually manage. Tom left this morning. He'll be gone 5 days, including his birthday on Monday. Around lunchtime, I ran a few quick errands, checked the mail, made a quick trip in the grocery store and picked up some movies to watch while Tom is gone... then spent a little while with a friend. It really made me smile... just felt good today. Friends are so important... and it's great to be around someone when you know you can say anything and you KNOW they don't judge you & they'll keep your secrets... even if it's just the silly things you say with friends!! :)
I guess today was a day to be silly... after all, life is too short to take EVERY day so seriously! ;)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
friends are good...
{hug}
Yup! I really needed this today... :)
Post a Comment