Tuesday, April 03, 2007

BBQ with friends...

We went to a BBQ over at our friends' (Kim & Chris) house two weekends ago. It was great to hang out with everyone... watch the kiddos play... and watch the guys "attempt" to play horseshoes!!! :) We stayed until Noah was VERY whiny. I brought him home, got him all tucked in & left Andrew in charge, then walked back over to hang out for a little while longer. Andrew took the opportunity to play on the computer while Noah slept!

There was supposed to be brisket for the adults with hamburgers & hot dogs for the kiddos... but Tom & Chris didn't get the brisket on early enough! It was finally done around 10pm!!! It was a pretty good snack as the guys were playing poker!

Here are a few random shots of the day... I wish I'd gotten some inside photos, but it was really dark inside...

Our friend Chris w/ my hubby Tom... tending the grill:


The guys throwing horseshoes...


The Grill Sergeant... hahahaha ;)



Think he was cooperative when I said it was time to go in to eat?!



Kim & Chris' little girl Tasha... and her friend... cruising in the Mustang!


No comments: