He was a little nervous about driving to begin with but after a few seconds he was all over the yard like a pro! He had so much fun driving over the pile of leaves in the backyard and trying his best to run over me while I was taking photos! :)
And just to prove my children are little snot heads...
That's what Noah & Preston gave me when I asked for nice smiles. *sigh* Gotta love boys!! ;)
7 comments:
Amelia had a jeep many moons ago. She loved it. They are so much fun!
He is quite the handsome young man. Thanks for sharing.
sheesh - punks. :)
and those pics are greatness - looks like a lot of fun Noah!
Love that truck! NICE!!! Great photos! Merry Christmas!
La-
What a great truck! Looks like lots of fun!
How awesome! I bet he is on cloud 9! Enjoy the fun! Great photos!
Love that jeep! Looks like he will have lots of fun!
You take wonderful photos!!!
Post a Comment