Monday, June 12, 2006

Sometimes it's really freaky...

There are some days that I am just amazed by how much Amy & I have in common... and how much we are alike when it comes to our kids! Perfect example: her oldest, Caleb, hurt his foot last night and she reacted EXACTLY like I would. I got all worried when she said he was hurt... Thank goodness he's ok, but it so reminded me of my own boys!

And just a little bit ago, she told me her youngest is finally going potty... YAY! Since when am I so excited about someone else's kid going to the bathroom?!?! I feel like I know these two monkeys!!! Like they are nephews or something!

I guess I never EVER thought I would think this much of a friendship that is seperated by so many miles. I mean, we talk daily on the computer... but have only really met for one weekend at a scrapbook crop. As a military spouse, I meet new friends every few years. I do still keep in touch with some of the people I met years and years ago, but not on a regular basis. I usually meet new people at the new base & start drifting from the friends at the old base. But, this is different... my internet connection is SO important. I'm sure I will meet people at this new base, but I will still sign in to MSN messenger so Amy & I can chat while we hang out on ScrapLove!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:cry: aw...hug...

:) You're too funny. And we do have lots in common. It was great to know that you would understand what I was feeling last night and would know just how to calm me down.
THANKS!

Dorothy said...

Sadly, I understand! I've got lots of experience with hurt kiddos! Boys! sheesh... that's where I got all of my gray hair!!!

Anonymous said...

GREY HAIR! There's another thing! heeheehee

~Jamie said...

what's it gonna take to get a sista to update her BLOG :)