Monday, October 16, 2006

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

I actually scrapped!!!! I bet it shocked me more than anyone! :)


When I saw the first challenge for the SYTYCS contest at ScrapLove I knew what I wanted to do... the picture, the quote, the feel of the layout. All I needed was a paper that would go with the orange requirement AND the gray of my picture. TADA! Junkitz Earth collection! I saw that quote on an embellishment tag thingy in the ScrapLove store... a My Mind's Eye product. It's a quote from Harriet Tubman... and really fit this picture perfectly! I am super impressed with myself actually! I had this pictured in my mind... and it came out just like my vision! That rarely happens!

And the little picture of the C-130 aircraft... I took that picture as Tom's plane was landing one afternoon! So... my little guy wearing Daddy's helmet... and a pic of Daddy's plane!

I plan to complete the challenges for every week... and the regular challenges posted too. I want to see just how far I can go... to prove to myself that I could have done this... and been good enough to compete with all of this talent even though I'm not in the contest! :p

No comments: