Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last day of soccer...


Today was the last soccer day for Noah. Maybe next year he'll grasp the idea of "team sport"! ;) But he sure has fun running around & kicking the ball! Here are a few more pictures... I'll be updating & adding more as soon as I get time. I took over 500 pictures... it's gonna take me a while to sort, crop & edit the rest! :)

He finally sat still for 2 seconds!

Now THAT is concentration!

GOAL!!!

Drills... he loves stopping the ball!



Daddy and Noah had GREAT fun at the water cooler AFTER soccer was over!! Both of them were soaked by the time we left the field! Tom finally had to grab him & carry him away just so the water would quit flying! But, I think Noah enjoyed this as much as throwing the water at Daddy!

1 comment:

justem said...

Great soccer pics! He looks like he's having a ball...no pun intended!!