Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm still a complete clutz!!!!

This morning Noah woke up at 5:30 (no idea why) and went halfway down the stairs, to the point where the stairs turn, sat down & started crying. I think he was still half asleep... but anyway... I went to get him & when we started back up the stairs, I tripped & landed on my right knee at the top of the stairs. We have these "tread" things on the front edge of each step to keep you from slipping on the tile steps. I caught my toe on that on the next-to-last step, and that caused me to go forward. It scared Noah, which didn't surprise me after our last fall... when he ended up in a cast for 5 weeks. :) I hobbled in & got Noah back to bed... then went back to bed myself. When I woke up 2 hours later, my knee was a little swollen and all purple & blue. Tom made me go get it checked out. It's fine... just sore & bruised... but the doc told me to take it easy today. That means I won't get in any exercise for the challenge. And I'm thinking we're gonna have pizza delivered for dinner!!!

No comments: