Well, actually... trees! Here's the bigger tree in the living room and my little 3' pink, girly tree in the front entry hall:

These pictures make them look like the same size!!! But... the green tree is actually 7' tall and the white tree is only 3' tall! The little tree is in the hall and I couldn't back up any further because of the wall! The big tree is in a corner of the living room so I had lots of space to get the picture!
The white tree has mostly pink ornaments, with some special ones from friends at ScrapLove and a few of my own "unique" ones... a Starbucks coffee ornament, an iPod ornament and pink bead garland that I made last year!
The green tree is a mix of all sorts of ornaments! We buy the boys a new ornament each year & had to start our collection all over again two years ago, so we went a little overboard with them since then! Tom has a few military plane ornaments and I just bought two Japanese ornaments! There are also some ornaments from spouse group ornament exchange parties. I got a really cool chicken ornament this year!!! I think it's my favorite on the whole tree!
1 comment:
Your trees are beautiful!
Post a Comment