Can you tell me what's different?! heehee



The left photo was taken last weekend, the right photo was taken today!
*sigh* I get a snotty look or he moves so it's blurry. My kid is SO sick of my camera!!!
I really DO have a boy! ;) He is so difficult when it comes to getting a haircut... like a serious physical fight requiring 2 people to hold him down while a 3rd person cuts his hair. (Not kidding or exaggerating either!)
Well, today's haircut only required a large bowl of ice cream as a bribe!! He wanted ice cream and I seized the opportunity! It was definitely a challenge... and his hair is seriously gapped up and crooked, but at least he looks like a boy now!
By the way, it looked like I shaved a cat in my bathroom! I had him sitting on the counter so there was hair on the counter, in the sink, on the floor, on him and on me! Here's just what fell in the sink... that's only about half of what came off of his head:

3 comments:
YAY Noah! you look so handsome!
sooo cute!! Great haircut!
He looks so handsome!
Post a Comment