This is our view:
I just love the way the tree tops have grown together to make a full canopy over the road. It's the coolest thing! And it looks like it's snowing because the white blossoms are constantly falling.
... about our life with 4 kids & living in Japan!
I just love the way the tree tops have grown together to make a full canopy over the road. It's the coolest thing! And it looks like it's snowing because the white blossoms are constantly falling.
7 comments:
Just came over to your reg blog to take a peek. Beautiful!! I just love the first pic with the road and the trees over it. Gorgeous!~!!!
Thanks Jan!!! It's sure a nice thing to see on my way home. My house is just around the curve on the right!
those are beautiful
Those are beautiful photos. You are getting to see such great things.
Thanks everyone!
wow those are beautiful trees! what an amazing shot!
THAT IS AMAZING!!
Post a Comment