Saturday, September 09, 2006

FOUND A CRAFT STORE!!!!!!

I was annoyed that there were no apples at the commissary since Noah must have at least one apple every day. I knew it meant going to a grocery store off base before dinner. I was not in the mood to go out again. But... I am SO glad I had to go for those apples!!!!

I parked near the Seiyo & walked to the grocery store, browsed a little bit, then bought some apples. I even went upstairs to look around a little bit in the shopping areas... since I was downtown without the kiddo! I left there, walked over to McDonald's for "chicken & fryfries"... then went back to my car. I was kinda bummed that I had all this time but wasn't even in the mood for shopping. So... I pay for parking, pull out onto the main street... and there's slow traffic. I get a chance to look at the stores along that street for the first time. "Hey, there's a book store over there. I bet I could get the Japanese Creating Keepsakes there... and... wait... is it really? OMG. It IS a craft store!" YAY!!!!!

I had to get home since Tom was already cooking dinner... but you can bet your ass I'm going back this week!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! YAY for a craft store! :elephant:

and - I'm interested in these bento ? boxes. Sound really cool!

Glad you had fun!