Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, happy freakin' anniversary to me. :(

Yep, you guessed it... he's still not home. It's 5am on our anniversary. He called last night & said it looks like Tuesday morning they'll be able to head home. If he does get home today, it most likely won't be until pretty late. No guarantee... and even if he does make it back, he's going to be exhausted... so we're not going to go out to dinner like I had hoped.

I don't really want anything for my anniversary... a card would be nice, I guess... but what I really need is my husband home.

*** UPDATE ***
It's now almost 8:30pm... and he's not coming home tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Whatever.

He sent me flowers... and they are beautiful... but I seriously want to throw them in the trash. I'm just not in a very good mood right now.

3 comments:

~Jamie said...

awwwww I will come celebrate with you!

Dorothy said...

Oh, I so wish you could!

Anonymous said...

oh - that would be kind of fun - girls night to celebrate.

um, if I'm still up when you get up we can have a drink together.

That'd be a GREAT breakfast for you! ;)