Dewayne drove my car last night. :eek:
After he adjusted my seat WAY back (read: Mom is short. hmph.) and got started, he did pretty well... surprised me! :) I had to explain that he can't drive with two feet... insurance claim for whiplash will be filed next week... and that curves have that "slow down" sign for a reason (:eek: Look out for that cement wall over here on the side of the road!!)... but all in all, I survived!!!!
His girlfriend was with us. When I pulled over for him to drive, she asked for my cell phone... ya know... just in case she sees we're about to die, she can call her family and say goodbye... bwahahahaaaaa!!!
It was quite the little adventure! (not gonna mention the life-flashing-before-my-eyes feeling, k?!)
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness. That girlfriend is funny I don't care who you are. :)
I'm glad you survived! You're a brave soul!
Good Job Dewayne!
Post a Comment