Sunday, September 10, 2006

How does he do that???

How does my husband help clean the kitchen AND make me feel like crap about it at the same time?????

Within minutes of us waking, he was in the kitchen... unloading the dishwasher, hand washing the pots, wiping down the counters, starting a load of a laundry... while I just want a cup of coffee or a grape soda and a few minutes to wake up all the way.

I know he wasn't trying to make a statement or say I didn't clean anything... he just wanted to clean up... but c'mon... it was 3 dirty dishes. One bowl, two pots. Unloading the dishwasher is Andrew's chore... so I was waiting on him to come down for lunch to do that. And it's not like there is a bunch of laundry piled up. There was barely enough for one load of darks & one load of whites. Towels and sheets were washed two days ago... so... WHY?????

Kinda makes me want a husband that won't help sometimes!! But... only sometimes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! um, yeah - only sometimes.
but J makes me feel that way too sometimes. They're so annoying.