Sunday, January 14, 2007

My ABC's

Just something fun I saw on another blog... and it was a little less thought than the "100 things about me"! Maybe I'll get that one done sometime this month!

A= Available~ nope… married w/ kids!
B= Birthday~ January 24
C= Cake or pie~ cake… as in strawberry shortcake!
D= Drink of choice~ Mountain Dew or Welch’s Grape Soda
E= Essential items you use everyday~ camera, computer & phone!
F= Favorite color~ green… as in Certainly Celery!
G= Gummy bears or worms~ bears
H= Hometown~ Panama City, Florida
I= Indulgences~ new shoes & manicures **must add another one: CHEESECAKE! yum!
J= January or February~ January… my birthday!
K= Kids and Names~ 4: Dewayne, Andrew, Preston, Noah
L= Life is incomplete without?~ my husband & children
M= Marriage date~ September 5, 1999
N= Number of siblings~ 1 sister
O= One wish~ for my husband to come home safe

P= Phobias or Fears~ losing my husband or children… and spiders… EW!
Q= Quote~ "Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." by Helen Keller
R= Reason to smile~ Phone calls from my husband
S= Season~ fall… I love the cooler weather & the changing colors
T= Time you woke up today~ 8:45, but only because Noah made me!
U= Unknown fact about me~ I don’t like chocolate.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ cauliflower
W= Worst habit~ picking at my nail polish (waste a manicure FAST!) and not putting away the folded laundry.
X= X-rays~ dental, wrist, ankle, lungs
Y= Your favorite food~ Italian
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Aquarius

No comments: