Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Worth every penny...

The airfare to have my parents come to Japan was worth every single penny... just for moments like this...




Noah and my mom were on the back porch. They seemed totally engrossed in their conversation. I went out to play with some manual settings on my digital camera (trying to learn a little about photography in 2007!) and completely cracked up when I realized Noah was telling a story to the smiley face band-aid on his hand! He wasn't telling the story to Grammy... he was telling the band-aid!!! It must have been quite a story... with all sorts of facial expressions & noises!! Complete with hand gestures, sound effects & loud growls! ;)

These are the moments that make the travel cost completely meaningless and priceless all at the same time.

6 comments:

justem said...

These pictures are perfect! Happy New Year!

~Jamie said...

um, scrap these NOW! They ROCK!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Looks like they are having a great time! I'm so glad they were able to come and be with you guys!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos...so cute!

Julianna said...

those are adorable pics! and I am cracking up over the bandaid part!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You've convinced me to play around with my manual settings on my camera.