Friday, January 05, 2007

A rare vent....

I usually don't vent my frustrations on my blog... simply because family & friends get updates and general stuff here... but today truly needs a vent... or I'm going to explode. ;)

I am a reasonable adult. If I agree to be in charge of a group or club, I understand I am responsible for it running smoothly. If there are paperwork deadlines and rules... then oh.my.gosh... I TURN IN THE FREAKIN' PAPERWORK AND FOLLOW THE FREAKIN' RULES. Sheesh. How hard is that?!?! And it's not like the paperwork is outrageous... it's two pieces of paper due monthly, one piece of paper due quarterly, four/maybe five pieces of paper due annually. Do you seriously think that's asking a lot???? Someone please speak up if ya think this is too much to expect from the PRESIDENT of a group... please?!

*sigh* Apparently it's like asking for a kidney.

> vent over <
Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:hug: it'll be alright.

:) Hang in there!

SuzyQ said...

Some People just have no respect! Don't stress what you can't do anything about!

Julianna said...

vent anytime!