Well, when you answer that math problem, you'll know just how many hours of Tom & Jerry I will be subjected to over the next few days.
Noah got a package from Daddy today. Yup, you guessed it... the whole 'collection' of classic Tom & Jerry cartoons... TWELVE dvds... an hour and a half each. He was SO happy!!!! Me... not so much. ;) And at this very moment he is watching #11. I guess the picture on that one was more interesting when he spread them out all over the living room floor to pick one to watch.
And... just for the record... the boy LOVES to get mail... especially any box with HIS name on it. I am rethinking that whole 'teach him to spell & read his name' thing now. hahaha! When we go to the post office, I have to stand at the box until he inspects each envelope & post card to see if it has Noah on it. If we have a notice for a package, he is just SO sure it's for him. And today... it was addressed to Noah! Everyone... and I do mean everyone... in the whole post office heard him! He was just a lil bit excited!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, would he be interested in a postcard penpal from nyc? or are those not as exciting as packages? lol
OMGosh! Julie, that would be wonderful! He loves ANYTHING with his name on it!
His Daddy sent postcards from the places he stopped at on the way to his deployment location. He LOVES them! Doesn't matter that they came from Daddy... it's all about his name on them! :)
Post a Comment