Ok... almost daily Noah makes me laugh with the things he says... but tonight... well, this topped it all!
I was cleaning up after dinner and he was being his usual self... "Mommy's best helper" or so he says. I was loading the dishwasher... and he brought the salt & pepper shakers from the table. I just got new stainless salt & pepper shakers... with the letters S and P on the top. This must have been the first time Noah noticed that the holes made letter shapes. He's ALL about letters right now. I had my back to him and he was just chattering away... and then all of a sudden he says, REALLY LOUDLY...
I was cleaning up after dinner and he was being his usual self... "Mommy's best helper" or so he says. I was loading the dishwasher... and he brought the salt & pepper shakers from the table. I just got new stainless salt & pepper shakers... with the letters S and P on the top. This must have been the first time Noah noticed that the holes made letter shapes. He's ALL about letters right now. I had my back to him and he was just chattering away... and then all of a sudden he says, REALLY LOUDLY...
"HEY! I found the S hole!"

ok... yeah... I totally lost it!!!!! bwahahahaaaa!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing. He got SO annoyed with me. But c'mon... say that out loud to yourself... THAT'S FUNNY.
And trust me... if you have your back to a 4-year-old when they say what I *thought* he said, you'll turn around QUICK!
3 comments:
bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha
the best - that is the best ever.
That is hysterical!!
OMG! I laughed until I had tears. That is so funny!
Post a Comment