Thursday, January 25, 2007

So, I'm 35.

Today was my birthday. I'm officially 35. So.... ok. :)

I had a pretty good day. I slept in a little this morning. Had lunch with my 3 boys. Relaxed around the house all afternoon. Went out to dinner (YAY! No cooking or cleaning!). Got to talk to my mother-in-law and my hubby. (Actually spoke to Tom twice today... heehee... I'll explain that in a moment.)

I also had a bunch of amazing friends online wish me a happy birthday and some even made beautiful cards! You can see them in the card gallery at ScrapLove. When I first checked my email and read a message from Amy, I started crying... and pretty much all day long, I've been a sobbing mess! I'm so touched by all the wonderful birthday wishes from so many friends. Thanks to each and every one of you... and especially to my dear friend Amy. You have been a rock.

Now... about Tom's TWO phone calls! He called me early in the day... at 8am for him. He'd just gotten done flying all night. He was exhausted. And he totally forgot my birthday!!!! I knew he was tired and cut him a little slack. ;) So, he slept all day and when he was getting ready to go to dinner with the other guys, he realized the date! He told them he'd meet them at the dining hall because he had a phone call to make & explained about my birthday. They all told him he'd better RUN to the phone... and get on his knees to beg for forgiveness!!! heehee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw. :hug:

and that Tom - he's got some making up to do! :)

SuzyQ said...

Glad you had a good b-day! That's what friends are for!

Poor Tom, he won't live that one down. ;o)